Friday, September 14, 2007

One-eyed one-horned flying purple people eater

For my little girl:

Well I saw the thing coming out of the sky

It had one long horn and one big eye

I commenced to shakin' and I said oo-wee

It looks like a purple people eater to me

It was a one-eyed one-horned flying purple people eater

One-eyed one-horned flying purple people eater

One-eye one-horned flying purple people eater

Sure looks good to me




For those who don't know we have been giving little Nelly Gentian Violet for her trush. Gentian Violet dies everything purple. Everything! (That is the dark purple stained on the side of her lip.) And we are starting round 3 of meds to get rid of the trush.

Also her 2 month check up today. She weighed in at 12 lbs exactly and 24 inches long!

No comments: