Friday, May 20, 2011

20



Um....well I didn't exactly meet my quota. Just skipped a whole week there. But I get an A for effort for coming back on here, right? I've been working a lot and sleeping little for my excuse. Does that get counted, good? And I know these pictures are about a week old too. I have taken other ones but they are with my phone and well, not as good.

We have good news! We met with the broker/ financial adviser and everything seems to be a GO! So we are officially "in the housing market". Keep us in prayer that God will help us find the place He has for us. Who knew that buying a house would have moments of anxiety. The times that I'm feeling calm I think of the song Big House by Audio Adrenaline. We only have the Veggie Tales version, which let me say makes for a very good mood. LOL.

No comments: