Saturday, June 9, 2007

Baby's name

I thought I should post something about the little girl's name for people who don't know. Russell and I have decided to wait till we see her to make a final decision about her name; however, we have narrowed it down to two names.

Penelope Joy Stade or Kalisa Suzanne Stade. Penelope Joy means weaving joy. Her nickname would be Nelly or PJ when she is a little older. Kalisa means pure and consecrated to God. Suzanne means lily; we are naming her after my mom (her middle name). And for a nickname we would call her Kali. I think they are both so absolutely adorable. I go back and forth on which one I like more depending on my mood. Russell use to really like Penelope but now he really likes Kalisa. So basically he can't make up his mind either. So when we see her we have to make a decision with how she looks.

Which name do you think she looks like more?--You can reply with your opinion as long as you don't mind if I don't take it. :-)

1 comment:

Nicky Stade said...

I've already told you my preference...I like Penelope Joy! But I'm sure whatever you guys choose, it will be fitting. No matter what, she's going to be an adorable baby!