Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Baby Update

Well I thought I would give everyone a general baby update. I have been having my doctor appointments every week and this is the latest news as of Monday.

Right now I am 3 cm dialated, 80% effaced, and the baby is at -2. She is engaged and completely down in position. The doctor thinks I will give birth within 2 weeks but it is anyones guess. As of July 5th, this thursday, I am officially off bedrest and can have the baby any day safely. They are estimating her to be about 7 lbs right now. My official due date is July 26th, so technically she can come any time till 2 weeks after that date.

So lets take a vote. Just for fun sake. How soon do you think I am going to go into labor?

A. She is going to be a 4th of July baby or right around then
B. She is going to come the week of July 9th
C. She is going to come the week of July 16th
D. She is going to come July 22nd because that is when the mother (me) doesn't want her to come (It's our first wedding anniversary)
D. She is going to come the week she is due
E. She is going to be a week overdue
F. She is going to be two weeks overdue

Tell me which one you think and we can see who is right in the end.

3 comments:

Nicky Stade said...

I think you'll have the baby somewhere between the 12th and the 15th. =) Do we get a prize if we're right? ;o) (Just kidding! LOL)

Anonymous said...

ok ok Mrs. Stade #3! After you and Mrs. Stade #2 posted on my dry erase board your blog's addresses, here is my ejamacated guess as to WHEN MY "little grandbaby girl #2" emerges! My official guess will be: when God says so!!! and HE is never late and always on time! Love you!

myopinion said...

Im gonna guess July 19th 10 06 pm! lol...