Sunday, December 2, 2007

my eye.......ugh

Well here is a little update. By sunday it got worse so I went back to the doctors and they said I have subconjunctival hemorrhage and blepharitis. Which basically means I'm bleeding in my eye and my eyelids are inflammed because of infection. It's not contagious at all. I never had viral conjuctivitis, it was a misdiagnosis. But my eye still looks bad. It looks like someone hit me in my eye.

Keep me in prayer. I've looked it up and the blepharitis says it can recure. And the hemorrhage can take 2 weeks to clear up.....ugh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry about the hemmorrage (sp?)... and i have blepharitis too so i know its a pain, its chronicle tho so i just put ointment every so often.

feel better soon... i hope to see you on dec 18 or after :)