Wednesday, February 27, 2008

In loving memory



In Loving Memory of our dear Sasha
August 2005- Febuary 27,2008


You will always hold a playful place in our heart


We will always think of you and all the times we shared.


We love it when you climbed the door in our old apartment and cried for us to get you down.


We will dream about all the fun times we played catch me if you can around the apartment.


you would always purr the moment you saw us


And we are so sad our time with you had to end.


We miss you so much.

4 comments:

Cassi said...

Oh Jen ... I'm so sorry... I truely know how you feel!!! What happened to her??? I didn't know she was sick??!!???

Nicky Stade said...

Jenn, I'm really sorry to hear about Sasha. I called Lindsey today and she told me what happened. =/ Are you & Russ okay?

Jen Graham said...

I am so sorry you lost your beloved kitty. :(

Anonymous said...

This is so devastating!
I remember when she was a little kitten when you first got her... this is sooooo sad :(

I'm sorry she left us... :(