Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's Arrived!!

In case you haven't gotten the delivery yet. Pampered Chef has arrived.



Here are all the boxes at my door. It was a lot of stuff!

Anyways the big thing with me in hosting a Pampered Chef party is getting new pots and pans. You see my pots and pans were a cheapy set I got for college. They were warped, scratched, the handles had melted to the lids. What, you don't believe me? I took pictures. : ) Now my pots and pans are professional quality, pretty and clean. And the best part they have a lifetime garantee. If they get scratched I just get another one, no charge. How wonderful is that! I was soooo happy at getting my stuff that I unpacked my stuff before everyone else and sang to myself while doing so. I was in my happy place.


3 comments:

Nicky Stade said...

Yay! I love your 12" skillet, too! ROFL

I'm really happy with my set and can't wait to get a 12" of my own someday!

Cassi said...

I'm so happy for you... that must be a great feeling knowing you now have the best tools for your kitchen - and what a deal you got for them!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh it's so nice to get good quality new cookware! I'm excited for you. :-)