Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What I've been up to lately...

Well i went to download my camera and realized I had a lot of pictures that I haven't uploaded yet!

So here are some of the excitting adventures that I have taken part of this summer.

Here is a slideshow of some of the fun activities we did...

Click to play just photos II
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



Tent Camping with Stade II and Stade III
you can read an excellent narrative wrriten by Mrs. Stade II here.

Click to play gone camping
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


After this I took a trip to the Zoo with some friends and their kids. It was fun getting out. All the kids were tired and it was hot and humid. So we did a lot and then came back home.

Click to play a trip to the zoo
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

Rose said...

Oh my gosh what a busy summer you had! A lot of fun pictures!