Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Welcome to our world!

I just wanted to send out some congratulations. Some people close to me have recently had a blessing come into their life.







First, Nate and Hatie Loper gave birth to Caden Elijah Kenyan on
January 23rd weighing 9 lbs 3 oz. The top picture is of first time Grandmother Loper holding the little bundle at one day old. And the second picture is of the proud parents Nate and Hatie. Soon after all the other duties as a new mom, Hatie will update her blog with more information.







Also on January 26th Yvonne and Chris Wong had little girl Caris Elisabeth weighing in at 5 lbs 11 oz. I received more pictures via email but for some reason I am not able to save them to my computer. More pictures to come I'm am sure on their blog.

No comments: