Saturday, September 5, 2009

Introducing....

Today we got 4D pictures of Austyn Thomas. Oh, and we officially decided that Austyn is going to be the name. So anyways here is our new bundle of joy, my little monkey:









YES he is completely healthy and has all his fingers and toes. I can't wait for him to be part of our lives on the outside. Seeing him right now feels surreal. To have such a graphic image in your head of a baby that is moving in your belly, is so wonderful. You can also see him here. Click on images and then look under my last name.

2 comments:

Hattie said...

He looks SO much like Penelope! Awww!

Rose said...

These are awesome! I wish I could have done some when Harrison was inside! lol
I know the owner's wife, I work with her and just took some photos of his girls. He's offered to hang some of my photos in his office, so I have to get on that!