Monday, December 14, 2009

favorites

As I've gotten older I have grown to have favorites. If you know me I don't have "favorites". I don't identify with a favorite color, food, ceral. And I've always explained that my husband makes it up for me. He has a favorite EVERYTHING. He has a favorite sugar ceral, favorite non-sugar ceral. You name it and he'll give you the category and where it lines up in his book. But as I have gotten older I have begun to like people. For instance,

If I would have lunch with anyone in the world and just pick their brain it would be Beth Moore, hands down. I love her. I love the bible studies. Her desire to have more and more of Jesus. To dive head first, no, maybe belly dive or cannon ball into the scripture.

If I could have anyone make me a meal it would be Paula Deen. Her food looks sooo good. And she just has one of those lovable personalities, I would love to sit and eat with her.

If I could meet a famous actress it would be Jennifer Aniston. And maybe some of her adorableness would rub off on me.

When I get to heaven and get to sit at Jesus feet I think I would ask to see a how He made the universe. Man, would that be a sight to see. Just play it back on a video. And I think I would be blown away.

If I got to meet anyone from the bible I think it would be Apostle Peter. I love that guy. I love every story about him in the bible and find him so relate-able to my own mistakes and pitfalls.

What about you? What are your favorites?

1 comment:

Carrie D. said...

I agree with you on what you would ask Jesus while sitting at his feet! It would be so interesting!