Friday, May 7, 2010

growing up





Austyn is going to be 6 months on Monday! Can you believe that !?! Time flew by! We started feeding him, home-made sweet potatoes. I think next we will do rice cereal and then maybe avocados if they are in season and available. He is already army crawling around like a pro. Getting into all sorts of stuff. He loves eating paper. It doesn't matter if it is a little scrap found on the ground or tearing pages out of a book to eat. Ya, that's one of those things you need to be watching. He is also sitting up well now, with only the rare topple over. My 6 months doctors appointment is on Friday so I'll be able to give you his stats then. He is the most adorable boy! Below is a picture of him eating for the first time.



And who could forget about the princess. She is really getting good at smiling and posing for the camera, isn't she? It's always nice when they actually look at you when you take the picture isn't it? She is 2 1/2 months away from turning 3, can you believe that? I don't think I'm ready for my baby to get older. I'm so sad. They grew up too quickly.



No comments: