Tuesday, May 4, 2010

donate life results



I finally got my results back from last race. And I came in at 37:18 for the 5K. It was really hot that day and the race kept circling around the area so I lost track of where the finish line was. So next race I'm going to try to shave off 2 minutes and come in closer to 35 minutes. If I'm doing my math right I'm averaging a little under 5 mph. Cause I'm walking and running still part of it the more I train to run longer the quicker I'll be. My next race is May 30th in San Diego.

2 comments:

Jessica P said...

Wonderful, a big congratulations to you!

I keep thinking I should start running. I did try, but got a nasty cold and then fell off the horse.

Jenny said...

I got a cold 1/2 through trying to prepare for the first 5K. But I had already registered for the race so once I got better I had to start running again. So that's what I recommend. It defiantly keeps you accountable. : )