Friday, September 17, 2010

Church Luau

Every year we have been wanting to go to the Church Luau. And each year there is some conflict change. But this year WE MADE IT! It was a blast. I can't wait to go next year. It was amazing to see people being baptized. It's been a while since I guess I have been to a baptism. And the way the church did it was so meaningful. Here are some pictures of the activities.

Penelope and Katherine dancing (doing the dance moves from VBS) to the worship music. I don't remember if the worship music was actually playing some of the songs that they played in VBS or if they were just adapting the movements.


Theresa (Katherine's mommy) and me. She very graciously let us sit with her and her family. She is also training to run a 5K! Go Theresa!


the pastors baptizing someone. It was definatly a cool experience to be apart of. I was so blessed.

No comments: