Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Family portraits

I have a wonderful friend who took some amazing pictures of the family! She took some great candid shots too that I included. Some of them aren't in the right order but you can get the point. I highly recommend hiring her if you ever need a photographer.





















We are doing pretty well adjusting in fresno. I made a friend at work who works in the OR at my work and she invited us to her church. Afterward we hung out at her house and the guys went and played Basketball. It was a lot of fun!

I really enjoy my work. People are really nice there. One of the hospital educators, who isn't into the Christian religion, stated she could tell there is a Christian spirit at this hospital. And then she stated, "You can tell the difference between people who believe in Christopher". She thought Christ stood for Christopher. I loved it! Right now I have been in a room a lot of the time studing and policies and procedures that I have to learn. Tomorrow I get my feet wet for at least half the shift. Woohoo! I have been burning the candle at both ends. I get up early for work and have several moments throughout the day where I am exhausted. My last time is right before the kids go to bed, but I am in need for the bedtime routine. And just as they fall asleep I get my second wind. Oh well, I'll get some sleep, hopefully....

Russell is adjusting to staying home with the kids. We are still waiting for his transcripts to come in the mail so we can get him on a waiting list. It will help the more we get out and get into a routine. We haven't quite figured that out yet.


1 comment:

bernadette said...

That's so awesome you met a friend and your families got to hang out! You seem to be adjusting pretty well! I'm so happy for you!