Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter and stuff














Above are some pictures of our Easter. Aren't the kids cute! We gave them some chocolate they got in the eggs from church to get them to hold still for the pictures. And you can see the mess and the chubby cheeks in some of the photos.

My sister and my mom came up and visited me on for Easter. We had a great time with them. We enjoyed a Easter dinner and Penelope and Cherrella colored some Easter eggs and Cherrella hid them for Penelope to find. (This all happened during Austyn's nap time.) This was Penelope's first time getting the idea of "Easter bunny" introduced by her Aunt. The other Easter egg hunts were purely just grabbing plastic eggs with chocolate inside. While my sister explained Penelope just pretended it was a game of hide and seek and proceeded to start counting...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. Oh Cherrella isn't ready yet. She ended up counting with Grandmama up to 50 before it was time. It was hilarious to watch. I wish you guys were there.

An update on our house hunt: The previous house I show you we ended up not going for. Well we went for it but for a variety of reasons pulled out. Partly because of the price and the layout, but mostly because of God's leading. We went and looked at some houses with the Realtor and found some really nice houses. None of them were the "right" one. Not yet anyway. But the Realtor knows what we want and as June comes closer ( when I'm off the new hire probationary period) we should be able to see how things advance. The most important thing is that both Russ and I have a peace about this process that we didn't have before. I thank God for His leading.

Below is a picture of Penelope practicing her name the other day. I am so proud of her.



No comments: