Sunday, April 10, 2011

quick update



Sorry I haven't posted recently. I have been working a lot. Last week I worked over 60 hours. And they were asking me to work more. I told them no. LOL. Above is a picture that Russ took of Penelope playing in our little patio area in the rain. I've been spending all the time I can when I get home playing with the kids. Russ' seems to be doing really well being a stay-at-home dad. We are talking over schools and looking over ideas of hiring a nanny to help with the time that Russ might be in class when I'm not quite off work yet. I feel a lot better with that then having the kids in day care.

I've been baking a lot. I think about posting it on my other blog. But we always eat it before I remember to take a picture of it. Oh well. Maybe the next time. Having a lot more time on our hands now that for the post part our time off as a family we have just been a family.

Austyn has been growing. He's not really talking but he understands what we say. When we tell him no he does the cutest pout. He stick outs his lower lip and sticks out his belly and then looks down. It takes all of me not to let him get away with murder. Austyn has a horrible time sharing. He cries over anything that he wants if he can't have it.

Penelope is a chatter box. She doesn't EVER stop talking! And she's getting to the age where she says the most ridiculous things. After talking about it with her we decided to grow out her bangs. When I hold them back it is nice seeing her face again.

No comments: