Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Taking a step...

I'm thinking of encountering a new adventure. But before I tell you I want to start at the beginning. I always wanted to be a writter. I took journalism in high school and though I loved it decided I wanted to do more "creative" writting.  Except that I had a learning disability and was never looked at as the "best".  When I answered I wanted to be a writer to my grandfather, who was paying for my college education, he responded, "No, what do you really want to do?"  I looked into other avenues.  And I love being a nurse.  But writting always comes back to me. 

So now years later I still want to write.  I want to write about something significant.  I want to write about something I'm passionate about.  So I got the idea of starting a women's ministry website I could write devotionals, bible studies, maybe short-stories.  Do I dare?  Am I good enough to proceed?  My head says it's probably not a good idea but the desire within me really wants to.  Do I take the step?




No comments: