Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Update

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted, beside being busy with having a brand new baby! My internet has been down and I finally got it back up. Some updates: I just started work and am going tomorrow for my 4th day (start of my 2nd week of work). So far I haven't had any problems but I have been spending the whole day of work braging about how cute my little girl is (new pictures to come soon). Also one of my cats, Princess, just had abdominal surgery today to take a sample of her bowels to see if the reason she isn't feeling so well is lymphoma. We should get her back tomorrow after spending 4 days in the vet. I hope it comes back with a good report and that she is cancer free.

Also! Just as a reminder Alexis is due soon and if she doesn't go into labor before will be having a little Eden on Saturday by C-section. We are all still praying and expecting a fully healed baby with one of the large Anderson heads. Prayer and encouragement go your way, Alexis. I pray that strength and faith go to your whole family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you did your blog update, I always check to see if you wrote anything.

I hope all is well with work and with Russ and with Penelopeeeeee!!!!

I look forward to seeing the new pix! :)

I'll have Alexis in my prayers. :)