Monday, April 14, 2008

A little bit of tea and water

Here are a couple of pictures from stuff that has happened lately. These are pictures of the tea that we had when Aunt Corky was in town.




In addition we took Penelope to the pool for the first time. This is her second time in water. When she went with mommy to her women's retreat she got to go in the hot springs. The water at the pool was a little cool for Penelope. So she stayed on the edge kicking her feet or in the shallow water so her whole body didn't emerge. I hope the water will warm up soon because I bought these floatation devices for her to be in but she doesn't like them. Jason and the boys were there getting a swimming lesson from dad.


1 comment:

Nicky Stade said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad you all had fun at the pool. =) Meanwhile, I enjoyed my nice nap on the couch...LOL