Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Shout out for PA!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I guess life creeps up on you. I just put Penelope down for a nap so I'm going to try to get a few things done around the house and thought I would take a little time to do a post. I couple of things first.... Aunt Corky and Uncle Tom are in town. Sorry no pictures on my camera of my visit yet. But Nicky has been dragging around her camera so maybe she will post some soon. Aunt Corky did tell me of the faithful patrons in PA who read Nicky and my blog. So I just wanted to say "hi" to all of you out there. The pictures of Colton are adorable and Kate and Jeremie you guys look so happy together. Can't wait to see you guys in July!

Some news! Penelope has two bottom teeth and for the last week and a half is working on one of her front top teeth. So she can get quiet fussy. But in the grand spectrum she does very well. She went to her first Dodger game on Saturday. She was so cute! There are two photos that she got online. one and two. Russell, Penelope, and I have joined a home group. And in support of one of our members we went to a fraternity graduation through our church. I am so proud of you Chris.
















Quickly....I just wanted to let you know I added some new web sites to my internet high points and updated and moved my book corner. I haven't done my reviews of books with the latest ones. But if you guys really miss it let me know. Otherwise I'll just leave it as it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.