Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

In spirit of the season I'm going to say what I'm thankful for:

I'm thankful first of all for my health. I am thankful for my little daughter and my loving husband. I'm thankful that I have been able to serve my Lord Jesus (Matthew 22:14). I am thankful that I have a God fearing husband. I am thankful that I can train up my daughter knowing Jesus Christ. I am thankful that I live in a place where I am not persecuted for my faith, that I can walk around with a bible and talk about His love openly (John 3:16). I am thankful that I have a home that hasn't been burned down. And that even though I love the rain, I am increasing thankful as it pours outside, that I don't have to worry about flooding or landsides. I am thankful for my husband's and my job that can provide for our family. And that right now we have secured income in this recession. I am thankful for all of my family, that we are able to spend time with this holiday. I am thankful that they all live close so that my daughter can grow up knowing her heirtage.

This gave a little extra perspective.

No comments: