Wednesday, December 10, 2008

foggy head



I have a headache and it's leaving me kinda bla and foggy headed. I don't like taking medicine for a headache I usually like to figure out what is causing it. Maybe I'm hungry. I just tried eating, with a less then fullfilling lunch, and that didn't help. Maybe I need sleep. Have I been drinking too much coffee lately? Am I going through coffee withdraws? I've been working on my christmas decorations since monday. And I really want to get it done so I can get 10 other things done off my list. Maybe it's that? Oh well.....maybe I should just take tylenol this time....

I'm totally decorating my house this year. At least I felt up to the challenge on Monday. Right now I still have to hang garland over the windows in the bedrooms. Get out the nativity scene and the little village. Get out some of the big figurines from underneath my mother-in-laws house. And geeze after all that is done. I seriously have to vaccuum my house. Then figure out what is for dinner. Here are glimpse of what I have so far...

The top of the Christmas tree.




the tree. I'll have to take another picture when night falls. You might be able to see all the details better. I'll be sure to take pictures of the whole house once it is all up. I do love Christmas, I just want my headache gone. Maybe chocolate would help?

3 comments:

Nicky Stade said...

When was the last time you had coffee? If it's been more than 2 days, it could be a caffiene-headache. Only coffee will help, unless you are trying to wean off, and then you have to suffer. =P Sorry. Somehow I figure it's my fault that you are hooked...ROFL

I'm drinking hot cocoa today. I had Starbucks yesterday, so no worries about a headache for me! Yet. ;o)

Hattie said...

I love the tree! So pretty!

rubber_thoughts said...

What does chocolate not help?