Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Although it's been said many times, many ways, "Merry Christmas to you"

I just want to wish Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope everyone has a memorable Christmas this year. I pray that your Christmas is filled with family, togetherness, joyfulness, blessedness, and remembrance of what this season is all about.

Russell and I will be leaving first thing in the morning to Nevada to visit my Grandparents for Christmas. It will be great visiting with them all again. My sister and her husband went out there today. Pray for a memorable Christmas time, safe journey, and a well behaved child.

I'll sum up my day today by this little story. I was at my wits end with Penelope. She has been unexplainable fussy all day long. By the time I made it home from finally getting out the door to do my last minute errands Russell was incharge of Penelope until she went to bed. Seeing how I got home at 6 pm and she is now going to bed at 7:30, it isn't too bad. After ten minutes of me being upstairs packing for the baby while he feed her dinner down stairs, Russell proceeded to tell me, "She is being incredibly annoying right now.".....Your telling me.

So pray for a well tempered baby tomorrow during a trek out of town.

2 comments:

Rose said...

have a wonderful Christmas and we'll keep you in our prayers!

Jen Graham said...

You know, I have read and witnessed that when the kids are about to do something major developmentally, they usually have a nice emotional outburst first. Maybe her words are going to explode in a few days.

Good luck!