Monday, December 29, 2008

She's still asleep!

Penelope is still asleep! And it's almost 9:30. When Russell and I went to my Grandparents for Christmas Penelope didn't sleep very good, so I guess she is just catching up. Which is great for me because I have gotten quite a bit done this morning. Normally when Russell and I both have time off we take turns sleeping in or taking naps. If we get a stretch longer then a weekend we are usually able to really get some good zzz's. So I woke up around 7 am wide awake laying in bed, which usually does happen. Normally I wake up around 7 am to a crying baby ready to start her day. So far I've straightened up the bedroom, folded and put away laundry, dusted both the bedroom celling fan and the downstairs celling fan, washed the dinning room walls, started more laundry, canceled my weight watchers plan (don't ask how long I've been paying for it and not using it). I still have to do the laundry from our trip and straighten up the living room and vacuum the house, and it's scrub the kitchen day. Oh....looks like someone is finally moving around for breakfast. Got to go.

No comments: