Friday, May 22, 2009

a little of everything

Okay so I've been a "bad blogger" and I haven't posted since Easter. *shock* Most of my down-time without the baby I've been spending taking naps, so my internet time has suffered a little.

I've feeling good with this pregnancy so far. I'm about 16 weeks. So I'm into the 2nd trimester. I felt very exhausted the 1st trimester, but other than that I don't have a whole lot of complaints. I was wanting a HUGE rush of energy for the 2nd trimester, and didn't get it. Oh well. I'm getting bigger everyday. And I'm already feeling every couple days a flutter from the baby. But it feels very low, like the baby might just flutter and wave "hi" some day. It's such a weird feeling. I've heard of women getting this feeling all through their pregnancy, but I hope as the baby growing, he/she grows more up my stomach. LOL

Penelope is growing bigger and bigger. She's 22 months now and she seems like she is learning something everyday. Right now we are trying to get her to say her numbers 1-10 and say "My name is Nelly". Penelope is too long for her to pronounce and she knows Nelly as her name too.

Russell is doing well. He is working hard to support this family, thats for sure. He went to work at 2 a.m. this morning to help out and got off around 11 and we have the whole weekend together. We have a couple of plans for this weekend, but nothing too serious so we hopefully have the perfect balance of excittment and rest and relaxation.

Other than that I've been up to the busy things I normally do...Here are some pictures of recent activities.

A trip to disneyland




A very dear friend, just graduated from Law School. Congrats Andrea!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww you're so sweet :)
thanks for coming! you guys are awesome! like family :)
im so excited about my watch :) thank you thank you.

keep up the prayers, that is the BEST thing anyone can do for me. i wish more people were believers like you guys are then i would ask everyone to pray :)

the pic of penelope with the chocolate all over is SOOOO cute, im gonna print out pix when this whole ordeal is over!

love you guys SO much :) MWAH!

-Andrea