Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Maybe no more days off for mommy...

I decided this morning that Nelly and I are going to take a day off. We just took it easy and relaxed today and got a whole lot of nothing done. Besides I had to cetch up on my bible study homework for tomorrow. And then I decided that now would be as good as ever to give Nelly some bangs. So I got a water spray bottle, comb and some scissors and cut her bangs at the place of her eye brows thinking they will be just right when the dry. Right?


Um....a little shorter.



Then I was cleaning stuff on my computer and deleted the actual recycle bin icon. Thank God I got that back. And it's a good thing hair grows and she's not old enough to know she has too short of bangs. Plus the short, blunt bangs are in, right?

I know a lot of posts for someone who isn't posting. I don't know if I'm going to keep it up.

1 comment:

Janna said...

Oh, her hair is cute! I don't think she looks too pleased with it, but who asked her? :)