Tuesday, May 26, 2009

now i really want to know if it's a boy or girl

We are not scheduled for the ultrasound till June 24th to find out what the sex is of the baby. For me up until now I've been fine waiting to know the sex of the baby. I don't have huge prejudices either way. If we have a girl it would be really easy because we already have a purple room and girls cloths and girl toys. It's just really easy that way. But it would be nice to have a boy. That way we have one of each. And anyone who has seen Russell around little boys knows Russell needs a boy eventually.


We have slowly gotten ready for the new baby, we have the twin bed frame sitting in Granna and Papa's garage. And I have been just browsing for a new bedding. On Sunday we were at Target and I saw the perfect bedding set. But they only had one in stock and it was a full size. So I found it online this morning. It took me a while to find and I almost lost my mind. It is perfect, just what I wanted, down to the thin quilt comforter! It's poka dots with purple and green, which are the colors of her room. And the comforter has little pom-poms on it. So adorable. Plus if its a boy it'll be easy to find poka dot bedding in boy colors to match. Maybe I'll have the room be purple, blue, and green. Wouldn't that be so cute! I'm really excited.


Now comes the waiting part. As soon as we find out the sex of the baby we are going to paint the room then set up the twin bed. Penelope still hasn't tried to climb out of her crib yet, so there hasn't been any rush. Plus I'm not looking forward to her having liberty of getting out of her crib when it is bedtime. But it's going to be sooo cute! I can't wait!


Here is a picture of the bedding. I can't find a picture of the bed frame online. My link doesn't work anymore. You'll have to wait until her room is all set up. :)

1 comment:

Hattie said...

I hope you tell all of us what you're having, I'm soooo excited!!!