Thursday, October 15, 2009

warning: a little grumbling

Well I've been having more and more contractions (crampy feeling) and bad back pain. I feel them everyday and sometimes so bad that I can't do anything but deal with the pain. After some research on it however I'm probably only in pre-labor or false labor. Which absolutely sucks because it can last for weeks on end. It's really tiring to be in this much pain all the time but not really get anywhere with it. I don't necessarily want the baby to come this early. Some people have heard me say that I want a "fat baby". Meaning I want a chubby little boy! Right now if he was born he'd only be about 7 lbs and that isn't exactly plump. So if you can pray that either the pains lighten up or that I go into labor. I told Russell I don't know how much more I can stand of it.

In the mean time I have been thinking about all the stuff I want to get done before the baby comes. Here is list

1. pack hospital bag
2. buy candies/ cookies for the nurses at the hospital
3. buy MOPS stuff for craft in December
4. make sure all laundry is done
5. grocery shop and get quick meals in the freezer
6. Clean and reorganize bedroom closet, bathroom closet, and computer desk (bc I'm never going to have time to do it when the baby comes)
7. finish baby shower thank you cards
8. paint the white cord holder blue in the babies room

The problem with this to-do list is that I'm completely exhausted and can't get very far on one task to complete it. Plus Russ has been working 12 plus hour days, which means I have to take care of an interesting rambunctious 2 year old. Oh well....

1 comment:

Hattie said...

Hang in there Jen! =]