Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"Turkey in the Straw"



Here is a video that I attempted to take of Nelly with a stuft turkey that sings and dances to "Turkey in the Straw". When I first brought it down this year from the rest of the Harvest decorations her face totally lit up. It was so nice to see. So I tried to take a video of it a couple of days later but she didn't really show the interest in the turkey as much as she showed in the camera. Well as you can tell.

I'm feeling a little better. I'm still having contractions every day but if I'm active it helps to ignore them. The problem is they are always during the time that I like to relax, but whether I relax or not they come on. I had the doctor check me the first week I had them about 2 weeks ago but I wasn't dilated at all. So I don't know whether or not these are actually causing me to dilate at all. I'm a little disappointed that they very well could not be making me dilate. I thought late last week if I got a lot of the stuff on my to-do list done maybe then I would just go into labor. I heard about people who psychologically have an issue that holds themselves back from the labor progressing. The only "issue" I had was just the list of things I wanted to get done. So I wrote down a list, that you saw partially on the previous post, and it was 16 items long. And yes I have completed everything. So now I'm again just sitting here with contractions that don't seem to be progressing. Well, I guess that wasn't it. Oh well....

It is nice to enjoy being a stay-at-home mom with just one child. I'm really trying to make the best of the time of only Penelope and I. Until baby brother comes....

1 comment:

Jen Graham said...

I updated my other blog. You know, the one that hasn't been updated since *ahem* April.

I assume since we did not hear from you today that you are still PG...