Tuesday, November 3, 2009

not just a sitting duck

I've still been keeping busy around here. Here are some pictures from a trip Russell and I took to Disneyland for his birthday. Which was really fun. We went down with some friends of ours who share his birthday with their anniversary. Below is a picture of Russ and I right outside of California Adventure. We actually went to Disneyland and walked around when I was very similar in time of pregnancy with Penelope.


Here with Austyn


Here with Penelope

It doesn't look like a whole lot has changed, does it? LOL. Here is another pictures from our trip.


Sadly our Disneyland annual passes just expired. So we managed to go one more time to bring Penelope before our passes expired. Here is Nelly with Tinker Bell.


I knew that I would be sad by our passes expiring, but I didn't expect to be as sad as I was. In explaining it to Penelope or talking it over with Russ I cried. Which is pretty pitiful because in our family I am really not considered to be the Disney fanatic. I'm blaming it on hormones, for the record. Russell and I are planning on making a mini vacation in Summer and visiting Disneyland again. With Austyn coming I don't think we will be using it too much anyways.

For Halloween we went to Trunk or Treat at Calvary Assembly of God. This was our second time going but this time we didn't host a trunk. I had considered dressing up for Halloween and someone had mentioned about drawing a pumpkin on a orange shirt. But I had pushed that aside, until a girlfriend of mine who was just as much pregnant sent out an email with her pumpkin orange shirt. After much debate I decided to do it, only if Russell joined me. I couldn't get a hold of the friend to do it with her (she ended up being in labor!). Here are some pictures of our sight for sour eyes belly's.


Penelope was so cute as Snow White this year. Isn't she cute!


Here she is with all her cousins at the Trunk or Treat!


And of course here is her Aunt Nicky at the family trunk they had decorated. She was Luigi to match her oldest son, Matthew, who was Mario. And their trunk was decorated in Super Mario Kart.


Besides all that I'm hoping to have Austyn any day now. He's officially due tomorrow. I had a doctors appointment today and she thinks he'll come this week. So now it is just a waiting game (a sitting duck). Right now I'm 3 cm dilated and I think 100% effaced. I'm hoping and praying Russell will be home when I go into labor. It would just make everything so much easier. I'll of course keep you posted.

No comments: