Monday, February 8, 2010

Insane?

Am I insane? probably. Why am I asking? Well,.... At this moment I have recently added to my family with our precious baby boy, potty training our sweet daughter, started becoming a big stickler about her eating more variety in foods, am in a Beth Moore bible study, doing daily reading with our church (which I can say are both awesome), creative activities leader at MOPS, and I'm sure a lot of other stuff that I can't remember. (That is part of my problem I don't remember the other stuff I got to do sometime, LOL.)

But in any case, I started another blog. This one is more where I write down some of the things that make me happy. So maybe it's a good outlet. Who knows. I titled it "These are a few of my favorite things". I'm posting some things I like to do like cooking (by trying new recipes), reading (mostly anything I can get my hands on), traveling (if I ever get a chance again with kiddos), crafts (the random stuff I do because I don't have enough to do), art (looking, doing, it's just soft on the eyes), music (oh, my favorite past time), and of course Jesus. Basically a little bit of everything. Hope you enjoy.



No comments: