Saturday, August 2, 2008

almost 100

according to my blog this would be my 100th post. Except for the fact that I didn't actually post all my posts. So I'm 4 short. What do you ask? What were the other posts about? Well some of them we're just me babeling about something and I just didn't finish it in time so it didn't get uploaded and some I just wanted to talk without anyone hearing so it intentionally didn't get posted. Sorry folks I'm still not sharing the later with you. But I'm going to share the others. Only two people know my all inclusive password and can get to it. One is my husband and wouldn't put that much effort into the computer, plus he knows everything anyways. And the other....well lets just say she's been warned ; )

Anyways here are some of the unimportant posts that didn't make it...

Had some down time so I thought I would give you guys some interesting facts.

How to save on fuel cost:
1. avoid quick starts and stops, use cruise control on the highway and don't idle.
2. every 5 mph you drive above 60 mph on the freeway is like paying an additional 10 cents per gallon for gas.
3. maintaining you vehicle in top condition will improve gas mileage by an average of 4.1%
4. keeping your tires inflated to proper pressure would improve gas mileage by 3.3%
Read more here




....see now wasn't that excitting. I know that you guys wouldn't be fulfilled without it. : )

3 comments:

chris said...

Happy 100th Post!

chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chris said...

Oh wait! remind me again after 4 more "posted" blogs!