Friday, August 22, 2008

1 year old and a little more


Penelope had her 1 year check up earlier this week. I know I'm late. It was actually done at 13 months. Oh well. She weighed in at 23 lbs 4 ozs (in the 75%). And 33 inches tall (again off the charts). People keep asking me if I was "off the charts tall" when I was a kid. And the answer is no. I was always near the 100th percentile but not off the charts. And my sister, who is now 6 feet tall, was always shorter then me if we compared age to age. She just had an additional growth spurt that I missed, thank God. So needless to say. I hope all you other moms are making tall boys because my girl is going to be a tall one. Maybe she'll play for the Olympics 2028 in women's volleyball.

1 comment:

Rose said...

She is so stinkin' cute!

Actually, my head is still spinning with the realization that summer is over! The the heck!?