Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ramblings of the world, disney, and green things

I like travel and I like unique things from traveling--even if I wasn't the one who went there. So I thought I would share some of the things that I have collected from around the world. I would love to see what it is that is unique in your house that you love.

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Here is also a couple of pictures of our trip to Disneyland.




On our first day, while Russell and I were on Space Mountain all the lights went on and the ride slowly came to a stop. So we decided to take some pictures of what it is like inside of Space Mountain. It defiantly isn't as scary in the light.






Russell and I near the entrance of California Adventure.



Penelope and I on the dumbo ride




Daddy and Mama take turns carring Penelope all day. It worked out pretty well. And Penelope had a great time. Here's wishing for Season passes...someday.



Here is some more ramblings I started the other day but didn't get to posting...

I think of myself as a person who strives to be "green" conscious. I'm not perfect, but I try very hard to commit myself to a couple things that are within my reach to do. I would say that it has been a very slow process of the little efforts that make it up. But sometimes when I venture onto other sites that are green, or environmentally friendly, or organic, or whatever they like to call themselves. I feel so less than adequate.

You know what I like a down-to-earth world conscious discussion. Because after all we are all not made for some things. But we can all put in effort. I found Green Bean Dreams which seems to be at a reachable standard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

chris said...

Wow, interesting. So that's how Space Mountain really looks. Still looks cool to ride even with the lights on.