Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mission of Motherhood

A slight coincidence......I got some books I ordered from amazon yesterday. Three actually: Pagan Christianity By. F. Viola, Grace Based Parenting By. T. Kimmel, and The Mission of Motherhood: Touching your childs heart for eternity By. S. Clarkson. I started reading The Mission of Motherhood last night before I went to bed and then laid out my work cloths for today. Penelope woke up every 2 hours last night. So after a while the hours that became left to have a "good nights rest" didn't amount to much. So today I'm home and now awake, but maybe later I can go back to sleep.

1 comment:

Rose said...

No Way! I was just about to order my copy of Grace-Based Parenting on Amazon! It's saved to my favorites. I had to scour the local libraries first (as if) to no avail (of course). I'll have to check out The Mission of Motherhood but I needed to order That's My Son: How Moms Can Influence Boys to Become Men of Character and Playful Parenting first.