Thursday, August 6, 2009

Scraping completion

I finally finished doing all the scrapbooking I wanted to get done before the new baby arrived. I had a pre-wedding album, wedding album, honeymoon album, and Nelly's baby album to do. Both the pre-wedding and the honeymoon were about 1/2 done. The Wedding album I had gotten as a gift, but it didn't hold all the pictures I got from the photographer, so I had 3 "albums" that represented my wedding. I ended up buying a new cover and putting everything in one album to match the first album. And Nelly's album, that I had nothing done on, ended up being 43 pages long! I went from pregnancy to Penelope turning 2. Anyways, since I technically received the shippment of supplies on the 23rd of July. I think I did pretty well in 2 weeks.

Here is some of the pages the represent the albums. My printer scanner doesn't do 12x 12, something I guess I have to consider when buying a new printer-all-in-one next time.

some pages from the pre-wedding album...




some pages from the wedding album....



a page from honeymoon album...


some pages from Nelly's baby album...







Now all I have to do is the little boys' album, when he arrives. But let me say I was incredibly blessed by someone who was getting rid of their old scrapbooking material and pretty much have all the supplies but the album! However I would like to do a family album to do our vacations and adventures. And maybe a small album to hold all of our family portraits each year. But I'm going to take a small scrapbooking rest on that one for a little bit.

Hopefully I won't neglect my blog as much as I have been. I know I pretty much neglected it while I was scrapbooking, well, because I couldn't fit it all in a day. But I do want to post more often. I still have to get Russell to take a picture of my growing belly. I don't have one profile picture of that yet.

2 comments:

Hattie said...

Looks really good!

rubber_thoughts said...

I love to look at scrapbooks and I hate to make them. They take SO much time and I never like mine as much as everyone else's. However, yours rule. I'm impressed you have the energy to do that, because they really are wonderful to have later on down the line.