Thursday, August 13, 2009

vending machine coffee....

I know, who would think that vending machine coffee would be very good. But I'm telling you this vending machine at my work has the best coffee. But first let me express to you the kind of coffee I enjoy drinking. I'm not really crazy about coffee taste. I like it more for it's effects, then it's actual flavour as a stand alone substance. I would never ever drink it black no matter how desperate I am. So sorry to you REAL coffee drinkers.

This vending machine at work has the best coffee. I first had it from a friend. It was smooth, flavorfull, sweet, and yummy. As I sit and drink it now it is wonderful, like a little desert cup to savour. I don't know what it is but there is froth, and yummy flavors. It is my little drop of heaven at the end of a 12 hour day of work for only 75 cents. I don't know what it is exactly that makes it so wonderful, but it is. : )

No comments: