Monday, August 10, 2009

The whole family pics

I couldn't find my camera. But alas, I found it today. So I was finally able to have Russell take a picture of my enormous belly. I'm not kidding, it's huge! Well you can see for yourself. You'll have to have mercy on me, I'm a little worn out from the day so I'm not my best. But here it is.



I actually took some bare belly shots but they are even less flattering. I don't think I have the guts to show my new strech marks on the world wide web.

He is kicking all the time. He seems to be more active then Penelope was but it could be just me. He especially kicks when I need to eat and right after I ate something. It's very "Look Who's Talking", if you remember that movie.

My cravings this pregnancy are completely different then last pregnancy. This pregnancy I ate a lot of trail mix. I think I have bought more trail mix since I've been pregnant then I have had in my whole entire life. I definatly prefer the salty over the sweet on this pregnancy. With Penelope I was sending Russell out to Granny's Donuts in the middle of the night for a little fix (It's open 24 hours and right down the street). I was thinking today that my breakfast of choice when I was pregnant with Penelope was a smoothie at Jamba Juice, hands down. I loved it! Now, it's a cheese bagel with cream cheese. So yummy!

Also here is a couple of pictures from our anniversary dinner. Russell and Penelope were both sick with a cold so we decided to just have a relaxing dinner as a family at Olive Garden. Right now we have had more anniversaries as a complete family then just as a couple, it works out for me. (For those who don't know our first anniversary we had a 3 day old Penelope on our hands. So we decided to do Sunday Brunch on the Queen Mary as a new family.)





After eating at Olive Garden we decided to go look at the pond they have over there and see the ducks. It was a lot of fun and Penelope loved it!





No comments: