Monday, January 4, 2010

good times forcasted

Welcome 2010! I am already loving 2010, so I am hoping that will mean it will be a good year. Not that I ever felt I had a "bad" year. I'm not one to do new years resolutions, mostly because I am afraid I won't accomplish them. But there are things I am trying to change or do in my life. Those things I keep to myself, all apart of being afraid I won't accomplish/ complete them. But so far things are looking great. I have a wonderful family. Am starting to get the hang of having two kids. At least I didn't wake up this morning and freak out that I was the only parental guardian. LOL. Russell and I have being doing our church's devotional together. It's been really nice! We haven't stuck to any consistent devotional together but were both pretty excited about this one. AND I am getting a chance to go to the woman's retreat, which I thought was totally not possible. So I'm totally excited about that too! I don't want to get into too much details about all the things because then you will be able to see what is on my mind for 2010. But in any case, good times are forcasted for 2010!


p.s. I finally updated my book corner. I always think it's updated then I look over and I'm 2 books behind. LOL.