Sunday, March 29, 2009

ch-ch-ch-changes

Well I have finally updated my blog. I had been reading a couple additional blogs, which I added on the title "blog additions". And then I finally updated my book corner with books that I am actually reading. It was way outdated. Oh well. Then I added one book by Amy Carmichael that I want to read. She came highly recommended and her life story sounded very interesting. So after searching all of her books on amazon. I hope I picked a good one to start off with.

And of course, I have changed the title. I was actually thinking about changing the title before I got pregnant. Because we don't say table for two plus a highchair anymore. We say table for three. But now that our family is growing we might as well advance it all the way. The "please" at the end is a comical thing, at least to Russell and I. We have started the many years of teaching "please", "thank you", and "welcome". So it just sounds appropriate at this time.

1 comment:

Smelling Coffee said...

Hi Jenny~ Thanks so much for your comment on Smelling Coffee! That was a great example, and helped a lot!

So honored that you would read my blog. Congrats on the new addition to your family. :-)

May the Lord bless you and keep you... Jennifer