Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What's going on around here...

Well, it's been a little while since I last post. Can I use the excuse that Febuary was a short month, even though it is only 2 days shorter? I've been up to a lot, but nothing really interesting in the last week or so. But just keeping busy.

I went on the Calvary Assembly of God Women's Retreat in Febuary. It was really good. It was about having your life be worship to God. We also have been to Disneyland a few times, but I have pictures from the time that a couple of us gals went right after the retreat. We didn't get home till I think around 2 a.m. on Monday. Our poor husbands.

Here is a slideshow of that weekend.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: CVAGwr.&.more
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


We also took Penelope to her 18 month check-up. A little late. But we had two trips in Febuary (our romantic get-away, and the retreat) and she was sick in that month. I knew she was getting shots so I didn't try to squeeze it in when she was already feeling ill. But she is growing really big. She is 35 1/2 inches tall and 27 lbs 14 ozs. She is off the charts for her height (again) and her weight is in the 90th percentile (is finally cetching up to her height). So she is getting really big. She only has to grow 4 1/2 more inches and she can ride on more of the Disney rides. (Is that bad that I think of that? Oh well.)

Penelope is constantly saying new words. It seems like everyday she can say something new.

So everything is doing good around here. How is it doing with you all?

No comments: