Thursday, March 26, 2009

Here's the news...

So...if some of you haven't gotten the many hints from facebook and my blog, I'm expecting. I have tried to tell people, but if I haven't told you yet I'm sorry. I'm 8 weeks pregnant and so far it's going a little better with the nausea then it did with Penelope. It's basically opposite, where before I was most sick in the morning and it would get better through out the day. But now I am most sick in the evening around dinner time. I am hoping that it might be the food triggers that I have had during dinner. Maybe the cheese? So tonight I'm not doing any cheese and we are going to see how it goes. So far I feel pretty well. Hey, if I don't miss any work over the nausea this pregnancy I'm going to figure it was an improvement.



I have already had an ultrasound and as the ultrasound tech said, "my little grains of rice have a blinking light". So he/she has a heart beat. Yay! If you guys can just keep me in your prayers. Pray that there be no complications with this pregnancy like there was with the last one. And the God would protect this little one and keep he/ she safe.

1 comment:

Hattie said...

Yay I'm SO happy for you guys...congrats! (P.s. I have your belly bands to return lol).