Sunday, February 13, 2011

13

Wow, I'm only on day 13 and I'm wore out. I could never do this 365 days a year. The next Julie and Julia does not reside in this blog! Let me just tell you that much.

Well we just got home from going back down to LA. It was a relaxing trip but still had moments of busyness. Today we saw some old friends and let our kids play. It was really nice. Penelope was really excited about seeing some of her old friends again. But with that she had a hard time leaving them. Right before we left we had one more dinner with Dad and Mom Stade and that was another hard time leaving for Penelope. I hope she has a good day at school tomorrow. She needs something to really look forward to up here. It's those moments I hope she doesn't have any traumatic memories from this move. We will have to see how tomorrow go. The first day back is always a downer. We all mope around, feeling like a fish out of water. Day two back is better.


Here are some pictures from our trip:



Don't worry I got permission to post this ;)

Penelope watching the Aladin show at Disneyland. A scene from the show down below.






MR. INCREDIBLE!!!!!





Penelope and Alton


Kaeley and Penelope


1 comment:

Jessica P said...

I'm glad you guys had fun.

It seems a little like you and me are the only ones who blog anymore...kind of sad. Everyone else has switched over to one-liners on twitter and facebook.