Tuesday, February 22, 2011

If only.....

I was looking at more houses, because for the most part that is what I do. At least until I am tired of looking at them. And get frustrated that I am unable to move into my dream house at the moment. But here are some of the highlights I have been looking at.

Here is one that is high on my price limit. But it is so nice! Beside the fact of actually not seeing any pictures of the inside, the idea of this house seems wonderful. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath 2450 square foot on a over 16,000 square foot (which is HUGE). It's on a cold a sac. It has an extra office, laundry room inside, pantry, gas appliances in the kitchen, formal dinning room. Seeing pictures of the inside would ruin the picture of it in my head for sure! It's $239,500. The problem is that it has tenants living in it right now. And it probably doesn't need a lot of updating because it was built in 2005.

Here's another one that is very nice.

Here is one that is in our price range. AND it has a soaker tub. Ah...I can go there now.



No comments: