Wednesday, February 16, 2011

16

Today was Penelope's second day of school. It is the first day of probably 4 days of rain, so they stayed inside for the day. I'm going to have to talk to her about her schooling tomorrow. Russ has been picking her up so I haven't really received a lot of details.

Russell started saying to Austyn, "give me love" and Austyn will kiss him. Big open mouth, slobbery, kiss. LOL. Russell in doing laundry, noticed after taking the clothes out of the dryer that there was a red crayon in with the clothes. Half the clothes have red streaks and spots from the crayon. I looked online we need to soak all the clothes and rub WD-40 on them. (that's the prescription when I google it). I'll have to let you know if it works.

Russell and I both have doctors appointments tomorrow. We have the appointments staggered so someone can watch the kids while the other is at their appointment. I have had a bad sore throat since Saturday morning. So I'm going to have the doctor check that out.

No comments: