Tuesday, February 15, 2011

14, 15, or something like that

Well, I missed day 14. Can I use the excuse that I was loving my family on Valentine Day? Good, I think it's a great excuse too! ;)

Valentine Day was Penelope's first day of school. She was so happy about it. As soon as we get to her classroom she turns around to us and says "Bye, go home now". LOL. She did great at her first day of school. :'( My little girl seemed to grow up so quickly in a matter of a moment. She is doing 5 hour days, 2 days a week (monday/ wednesday). Tomorrow is her second day of school. My little girl growing up before my eyes. Here are some pictures of Nelly.








I had to work on Valentine Day so nothing really exciting happened from this vantage point. I did come home to a wonderful surprise. Don't I have a darling husband!



It might be a good thing that I didn't blog on the 14th because nothing interesting happened today. I ran off to bible study this morning before work. I can't wait to go to the Beth Moore Conference here in town. I would love to actually meet her in person. Do you think she will have a line? Do you think she does a meet and greet afterward?

Today I'm hoping to start my "life style change" for good. It's the day after Valentine, super bowl is over, it's time to get serious about bathing suit figure. I think I can get down to my desired weight in time for bathing suit weather. I guess it depends on how quickly it comes off and how soon it gets warm down here.

No comments: