Tuesday, February 22, 2011

22

Well, today I went to work and came home. Nothing interesting happened to seem to mention. The kids were asleep by the time I made it home. Russell took the kids to the park. Overall it was a good day, just uneventful.

Well, with nothing else to talk about I guess I will talk about the shows we are watching this season on TV. The classics we have been following for a while are Survivor, Amazing Race, and Gray's Anatomy. We started watching American Idol, I like watching the original try outs but this year I really like the judges they have on it. So as cliche as it may be we are tuning in for that one. There is of course the occasional shows that we don't consistently follow but will tune in when we sit in front of the box. We mostly watch HGTV and Food Network. Of course it is hard to watch Food Network when you are trying to watch what you eat. That doesn't help curve your hunger cravings.

No comments: