Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 9

Today I called in sick. I woke up with no voice and shortly after the phone call went back to bed and slept half the day. It's so awesome that my husband is home and lets me do that. Thank you hubby! I am feeling better so will be returning to life as normal tomorrow.

In good news my camera DID come today! It is a bit more technical then my last one, so I'll have to read the instruction manual. The kids of course didn't hold still for me to take a good picture. But I got one. I haven't figured out where the stabilization mode is. My other camera was made by the same company so I know they will have that function it's just a matter of figuring out where. With the picture below I had it on some setting, accidentally, where you take multiple pictures and it sets it up in a landscape for you. Ya, I got to read the instruction manual. LOL.

the kids before bedtime. Austyn is still brushing his teeth. He likes his tooth brush. : )

No comments: