Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 7

Day 7: Nothing exciting. Today, I finally got the cold bug that had been hitting our family. As the rest of our family is on the mend I am completely exhausted and under the weather. Ugh. I hope I get over this one quick. I have all those extra vitamins I am taking, right?

Exciting stuff that happened today? Um....I don't know if I got much for you. But tomorrow will hopefully be a interesting day. My camera should be coming in the mail! yay! We will be going to Penelope's Preschool orientation tomorrow. And I'm going to take my mom to a hospital procedure. So maybe something more exciting. For right now, I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I totally know what you mean about blogging and not having anything to say. I've been trying to post every day of 2011 on my blog too and some days are just not very eventful or blogworthy. Then, when I'm talking to people on the phone and catching up they end up telling me I've already blogged about it so I have nothing to say. Argh. I enjoy all of the recent posting though!